Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gracias y paciencia

Thank you so, so much for all your support.  I can't believe how many wonderful compliments you all have given me on this blog.  It makes me so happy to hear that all of you (1700 hits as of tonight) from all over the world have been enjoying reading about my magnificent Peru.


There is so much more to come.  Along the way I met some great friends with amazing photography skills and fully functioning cameras throughout the trip (especially during our frigid trek).  I am currently sifting through some of their contributions and waiting on some more while doing a bunch of research.  I wouldn't want to deprive any of you from the best blog experience possible.  :)


In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has contacted me over the newspaper articles that have run in the last several weeks.  I never, ever thought when I started this new project and my first real attempt at blogging that it would have been enjoyed by so many people.  What could be better than sharing one of the best experiences of my life and my favorite destination as of yet? 


Here's the link to one of the articles on my adventure written by Rose Lombardo of Devon Preparatory School and one of my biggest cheerleaders for all of my creative endeavors.  Thank you to Denise Gavin for the phone call letting me know on the way to the airport!  You guys are the best!

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2011/07/03/news/srv0000012256727.txt?viewmode=fullstory

No comments:

Post a Comment